Monday, October 6

:-|

this weekend was my birthday
I'm 29
glad I made it another year
but this was a tough one
I think I'm gonna go out and
buy myself some perfume
that'll make me feel better
well, the best part of the birthday
was the phone calls I received
two three true blue friends called me up
and I felt really special
and best of all, my little sisters
called me
:)
now that I think about it again
it wasn't so bad a birthday
In fact it was great right up until I
became violently ill
maybe it was the kielbasa of death
or the cannoli of death
whichever it was, RocketMan has
never seen me like that before
At first he thought I was kidding
but then when I turned green, well,
you can't argue with green

10 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

nope whats bad about being blessed to see another day and a nother tyear

happy belated

Newy said...

Happy belated birthday Chica! Girl 29 was a good year for me....with upcoming nuptials and just breathing another day, hey....sounds like it is starting off as a good year for you too!

Jdid said...

happy belated

Anonymous said...

happy belated...
sorry to hear you weren't well.

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

wishing you a belated birthday and many more to come with tonnes of happiness!! it will only gets better =:O)

Pepper said...

Happy Belated :) i do hope your week is good

Willowtree said...

Aww :(
Im sorry that you were ill. Are you feeling better now? Violently also tends to come on suddenly eek.

Andreas Förster said...

Happy belated birthday, GC. Get well soon!

Enchantress said...

Oh, happy belated! I'm sorry you were so sick, but I'm glad you had Rocket Man to take care of you.

Dee said...

thanks 4 the b-day wishes everyone
I'm feeling a lot better
next year maybe I'll just take a vacation

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting